WE’VE GOT CHRISTMAS IN HACKNEY COVERED.
From festive feasts to office Christmas parties and family gatherings, we’ll make your Christmas experience at the Old Ship a special one.
DRINKING & DINING
Keep things traditional with roast Norfolk turkey and all the trimmings, or opt for our stunning seasonal specials and buffet menu. Behind the bar you’ll find classic cocktails, craft beer, an extensive wine selection and plenty of bubbles.
We’ll be decking out the pub and hosting all kinds of entertainment and exciting events throughout the festive period, right up to New Year’s Eve.
Christmas 2019 - Bookings policy:
1. The deposit amount payable along with a booking enquiry secures and confirms your booking, prior to this all bookings are provisional. Deposits are non refundable from 14 days prior to your booking and are £10 per person.
2. All minimum spends if agreed are based on food & drink expenditure of you and your guests. If minimum spend is not reached, you as the customer are liable for the shortfall.
3. All deposits are redeemable against the final bill.
4. Cancellation of a booking with less than 14 days notice will result in the deposit being non refundable.
5. Changes to numbers of bookings must be made with at least 7 days notice - deposit amounts and bills will be adjusted accordingly, increases in numbers will be accommodated where possible.
6. All guests must choose from one menu unless authorised by a manager and all pre orders must be confirmed 10 days prior to the event. All dietary requirements must be clearly marked in advance on the pre-order form.
7. Any guests who are no shows or cancellations on the day of the booking will remain chargeable to the final bill as booked.
8. All bills must be settled in full at the completion of the event/booking/meal. Only one payment will be accepted per table. This is a very busy time of year for us, and to make sure we can offer our guests the best service available, we ask our customers to manage who is paying for what in each party.
9. Company cheque payments can be accepted at the discretion of management, however the funds must clear prior to any booking.
10. Any request to change any booking details must be communicated as soon as possible via pub email/telephone, your request status must be confirmed by a manager.
11. Bookings of 20+ may have a minimum spend to be achieved and may be liable of a hire/booking fee or service charge. This will be agreed prior your booking day.
12. Lunch sittings are 12/12.30pm & 2.30pm/3pm. Dinner sitttings are 5/5.30pm & 7.30/8pm unless an alternate time has been agreed by a manager.
13. The booking details will include a room vacate time - this is non negotiable once confirmed.
14. We will hold your pre-booked space for 15 minutes before it is released and your party may not be eligible for a refund or to recover their pre-ordered food and drinks.
15. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill, which goes to our hard working team. It will not count towards any minimum spends agreed. Other arrangements may be agreed with a manager.
15. If you need help or would like to comment on any bookings or service, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.